DO NOT TURN ON THE X-PLOR UNTIL YOU REACH STEP 4.
It is quick and easy to get your X-PLOR started, but please read the entire User Manual before using.
VERIFY CARTRIDGE IS INSERTED
- Ensure the cartridge is inserted all the way into the unit so the handle lays flat.
INSERT INTO BAG & ATTACH THE BATTERY
- Insert your X-PLOR into the carry bag. When the X-PLOR is correctly inserted into the bag, the LCD screen is seen through the plastic window and the air intake and exhaust are aligned with mesh panels.
- To attach the battery, slide it on until the latch is in the locked position and zip the bag.
CHARGE THE BATTERY
- Place in a well-ventilated area to fully charge the battery before using your X-PLOR, which can take up to 6 hours for the 8-cell battery.
- To charge, insert the AC power connector into the battery’s power receptacle and the other end into an electrical outlet.
TURN ON & SET OXYGEN FLOW
- Press the POWER button for 2 seconds to turn on your X-PLOR.
- When powered on, position the unit upright to warm-up (Warm-up time is less than 2 minutes.)
- Use the UP/DOWN ARROWS to set the oxygen flow level, as specified in your oxygen prescription.
- Nasal cannula MAY be included.
- Connect the nasal cannula to the oxygen output nozzle located on top of the X-PLOR.
- Place the other end in your nostrils. Oxygen will be delivered through the nasal cannula with each breath.
- Remember to breathe through your nose as normal.
- Attach the shoulder strap and handle to your
X-PLOR device and enjoy your new found